Go hunting for One Eyed Willy’s treasure
As usual for a slot game from Blueprint Gaming, the design in The Goonies Jackpot is very nicely done. A treasure map forms the backdrop to the reels which are filled with A to 10 royals as well as scales, skeletons, pirate ships and treasure chests full of gold. The skull and cross bones flag is the top standard symbols offering awards of up to 25 times stake per line. This can spin in stacked formation. There’s also a wild that offers awards the same amounts.
6 base game modifiers
Blueprint Gaming don’t do things by half when it comes to features. The Goonies Jackpot is overflowing with extras, starting with the 6 base game modifiers which can strike at random on any spin:
- Truffle Shuffle Wilds feature - overlay wilds are added to a random assortment of symbols.
- Mikey's Hidden Riches feature - a stacked wild is added to a reel.
- Data's Colossal Symbols feature - 3 adjacent reels can sync to create a Colossal Symbol.
- Mouth's Lucky Coins feature - gold coins magically transform into the same matching symbol.
- One-Eyed Willy's Bonus Boost feature - extra bonus scatters are added to the reels.
- Sloth's Win Spin feature – a big win is guaranteed to land.
A losing spin could randomly become a winner if a scythe sweeps across the screen or if a cave collapse takes place.
6 triggered bonus features
The extras don’t end with the modifiers. Land 3 bonus symbols on the same spin and you’ll activate the feature wheel. Depending on where the pointer lands, you’ll play 1 of the following extras:
- Fratelli Hideout Bonus feature - this is a pick me round. Choose from the keys to reveal cash prizes, a collect which ends the round or a Hidden Tunnel which can take you to another feature.
- Skeleton Organ Bonus feature - more keys are involved here. Each one comes with a multiplier attach which is then applied to your total stake to give you a prize amount. Find an upgrade and the multipliers increase. You’ll keep on picking until your 3 lives are spent.
- Super Sloth Free Spins feature - this free spins round takes place on a new set of reels that’s dominated by the Fratelli family. Land a Super Sloth Wild and any other family member symbols on show transform into the top-paying symbol. At the end of the round pick a chest. This can add extra free spins, finish the feature or take you to One-Eyed Willy’s Treasure Bonus feature.
- Goonies Go Wild Free Spins feature - during these free spins, 1 of the top reel symbols will turn wild on each spin. You can add extra wilds and more free spins via the pick me element at the end of the round. This can also take you to One-Eyed Willy's Treasure.
- Inferno Free Spins feature - between 1 and 3 wilds can turn wild during this free spins round. Once again, extra free spins, added wilds and One-Eyed Willy's Treasure feature are on offer.
- One-Eyed Willy's Treasure Bonus feature - you can reach this feature via the other bonus round or by landing 5 bonus symbols on a triggering base game spin. Once active, you’ll get to spin a wheel which awards multiplier prizes. Keep on spinning until you land a booby trap which brings the feature to a close.
Jackpot King – progressive prizes
The Goonies Jackpot slot is part of the Jackpot King network. The jackpot round is triggered by landing 4 Jackpot King overlay symbols on the same spin. Collect crowns to work tour way up the ladder where the big prizes are on offer. You could pocket a life-changing sum here. Each jackpot is local to each online casino or casino group – it’s not the same jackpots at every casino.
Top design & jam packed with extras
The Goonies Jackpot is just what we’ve come to expect from one of Blueprint Gaming’s branded slots. The sound and visuals are high class and there’s a huge range of extras on offer. If you like plenty of variety from your bonus features, then you’ll find that here.
Joining the mix now is the jackpot element. Whether or not the cult film comedy appears on your top movies list, The Goonies Jackpots is certainly worth a look. Other movie-inspired slot games worth checking out are Microgaming’s Jurassic World and Playtech’s Terminator Genisys.